About Benz & Associates
Benz & Associates delivers quality workmanship! We know what it takes to engineer custom projects that will stand the test of time. The true richness of a completed project is when both contractor and client recognize the profit. Everything we do is about quality and craftsmanship. We’re a licensed St. Louis concrete contractor that focuses on completing every project on time, and on the budget. Our goal is to earn repeat business and referral business because that type of business is based on quality service and product. We are licensed and insured for your protection and ours. We’ve met and exceeded the expectations of small concrete jobs for local homeowners, to complex work.
Mark C. Benz started out at a young age working in the construction trades on large commercial and industrial projects. He gained valuable experience and knowledge over 30 years of working on some of St. Louis’ most popular landmarks. Prior to starting Benz & Associates in 2011, Mark was a part owner then owner of his own company.
Listed below are projects that Mark has worked on during his construction career:
- St. Louis Zoo Exhibit, Jungle of the Apes
- Renovation of Forest Park, budget of approximately $8 million
- Renovation of Blackburn Park in Webster Groves
- Pavilion at Creve Coeur Lake
- Park and Playground in Warson Woods
- Kirkwood Park Comfort Stations and Concession Stand
- Business District Renovation, Sidewalks and Streets, Clayton, MO
- Renovation of Steinberg Ice Skating Rink
- Restored Historical Cabanne House in Forest Park
- Renovation of Walks and Golf Cart Staging Area at Forest Hills Country Club
We’ve worked on some incredible projects, many of which you may have even seen without knowing it. But our true passion is providing top quality services to homeowners in need. All too often we’ve seen leaky basements “fixed” by big brand waterproofing companies that were still leaking, or foundation “repairs” that are little more than a band-aid on a large structural problem. We’ll never steer a potential client in the wrong direction even if that means missing out on a sale, and that’s why we’ve been successful for over 30 years!